Wednesday, July 12
7:01 pm
today morning i was HAPPY. coz i got the pandan cheese cake for breakfast. DAMN NICE. i sounded wrong like bobo. P-I-G. then i went to school. -.- I CRAPPED. then i went to look for them. NORMAL ROUTINE. (((: but i think due to rain. TAN was later than usual. [I NOT SAYING YOU LATE! ((:] then we jalan jalan then pick TABITHA up. i tried to pull bobo into my class to explain the 3.2km RUN to sarah coz she was absent yesterday. so i TRIED! then she SPASTIC-LY try to FAN KANG [gd chinese. -.-] then she TUI HOU [gd chinese AGAIN] and knock down a fire extinguisher. [I KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT. HAH.] SPASTIC~ like me. then ok then RAINING no need to go down to quadrangle. then IT! no internet connections. HMPH. >> -fast forward- I WAS LAME DURING RECESS. I AM ALWAYS ACTUALLY. ><>> fast forward to LUNCH. SHE RELEASED US 5 mins earlier. then everyone CHOING to com lab. THEN I GOT CHINA FOLK ART! tabitha very very very very CLEVERLY. refresh the page at 12.29pm when signing up for the course is 12.30pm. SHE GOT INTO SCRABBLE for YOUR infomation. I SO NICE. omg. so BYL. then i wanted to change but I DUNNO! then after sch, I ROCK! i successfully SMSED in class. FIRST AND LAST TIME!
(REALLY?) ok. DORLISA STOLEN MY HEART. BUT SHE CLAIMED THAT I GAVE IT TO HER. maybe she thinks i got something wrong with my mind. HAHAHAHA. dead now. typing this and PLAYING BMT. SO DEVOTED. I MISS TRG. <33333333333
finallyfoundyou
Y